Monday, July 1, 2013

FOTD: Arabic Inspired Eyes


I had some free time today so I decided to paint my face some bright colors for once. I used almost all Urban Decay shadows and drugstore for everything else. Hope you like it!

Eyes:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool all over lid, inner corner, lightly on browbone
  • Urban Decay shadow in Money, Haight, Psychedelic Sister, Rockstar, and Perversion
  • Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
  • Milani Liquifeye liner in Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
  • E.l.f. eyebrow kit in Ash
  • Wet 'n' Wild Brow Pencil in Taupe
Face:
  • Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Foundation in Fair (also built up as concealer)
  • NYC Translucent Loose Powder
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish blush in Berry
  • Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
  • Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Foiled

4 comments:

  1. Love the aqua blue and deep purple on your eyes it looks absolutely stunning!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that blue with your eye color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I normally never wear blue eyeshadow cause I feel like it looks weird with my eye color. I liked it paired with the purple though!

      Delete