Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Milani Color Statement Lipsticks in Nude Creme, Naturally Chic, and Flamingo Pose

Let me begin by saying I adore these lipsticks! The three I have are all the Creme formula. I've found they are very smooth without feeling like they could feather or slide right off your lips. The formula is exactly what I look for in a lipstick--good wear time, comfortable, not drying, and super pigmented! What you see is what you get with these lipsticks, and I LOVE that.

Packaging: The gold tubes are cute and feel sturdy. I like that the bottom of the tube corresponds with the shade of the lipstick inside exactly.

Wear Time: All three last me a good 3-4 hours, including a meal. Every time I eat/drink wearing these I'm impressed with how nicely they stay put and don't smudge. I don't normally have an issue with lipsticks feathering, but these definitely don't on me. FYI, Flamingo Pose leaves a surprisingly bright stain on my lips after the lipstick is gone. I personally love when my lipsticks leave a stain, so I don't mind this at all.

Pigmentation: Full on vivid color, just like you see in the tube.

Nude Creme, Naturally Chic, Flamingo Pose
Nude Creme

Naturally Chic

Flamingo Pose
Final Thoughts: Would I recommend these? Absolutely! I love these to death and I plan on buying more shades (Fruit Punch and Sweet Nectar, I'm lookin' at you). Nude Creme is the only nude lipstick I've ever liked on me. Naturally Chic is perfectly named in my opinion, and is a great lipstick for work or when you don't know what lip to pair with a certain eye look. Flamingo Pose is gorgeous for spring and summer, or whenever the hell you want to wear it. Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I want that flamingo pose so bad. I finally found it last night...but it had been opened and used. Lovely color though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when that happens. Hope you find it soon, I love it!

      Delete
  2. Flamingo pose is so good! It looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, hair, skin, and eyes. You look like sleeping beut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn I finally found a blogger that matches me in skin and hair and eyes and you're not active anymore! :'(

    I guess at least you helped me in my decision to buy Milani now. :\

    ReplyDelete